As member of the Avionics R&D team, you will contribute to the development of display systems which are integrated in the cockpit of aircrafts and helicopters from our various customers (Airbus, Boeing, Embraer…).
Required Qualifications and Skills
- You are a master in engineering.
- Ideally, you have some experience in physics and photonics for displays but we are open for a starter profile who is eager to learn.
- You are hands-on. You validate your theory with physical testing.
- You are innovative and willing to get out of your comfort zone.
- You are open minded. You have affinity with other disciplines like mechanics, electronics and software.
- Preferably you have some experience with programming language like Python, C Sharp and tools like Z-max.
- You can work in an international team.
- You have good communication skills and speak fluently English
- You are a practical problem solver.
- You have a healthy appetite to learn on the job
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Together with the team, you develop the display assembly composed of touchscreen, LCD and backlight. You define and select the optical components in order to comply to the product requirements.
- You cover all phases of the development: from requirements definition until product delivery including concept, design, analysis and test. Accuracy, quality and safety are the main objectives in your development work.
- You work intensely together with other members of the project team to realize the product.
- Join our young and motivated HW R&D team
- Colleagues who share determination and high standards of work that move the world forward.
- Career opportunities in an international environment.
- Challenging projects in high tech markets.
- A competitive salary package and a great company culture with many training opportunities
- Easily accessible by traffic-free routes.