(Jr.) Development Engineer Hardware AD&S
Electronics Development Engineer Avionics
As member of the HW R&D team, you will contribute to the development of defense and air traffic control displays, video network encoders/decoders and full console systems.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- You are a master in electronics engineering.
- You have strong interest in analog and digital hardware design as well as IT hardware
- You can work independently and meticulously to achieve a high quality ‘First Time Right’ product.
- You have good communication skills and speak fluently English
- You are a practical problem solver.
- You have a healthy appetite to learn on the job to enable further growth.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- You are responsible for the development of mixed analog and digital electronics by following selected electronic concepts and components, drawing schematics, programming FPGA and validation of intended functionality.
- Basic knowledge of VHDL is an asset.
- Basic knowledge of signal integrity in electronics is an advantage.
- You are contributing to all phases of the development: from requirements definition until series production.
- Accuracy, quality and safety are the main objectives in your development work.
- You work intensely together with other members of the project team to realize the product.
- Join our young and motivated HW R&D team
- Colleagues who share determination and high standards of work that move the world forward.
- Career opportunities in an international environment.
- Challenging projects in high tech markets.
- A competitive salary package and a great company culture with many training opportunities
- Easily accessible by traffic-free routes.