NPI Project Manager Avionics
NPI Project Manager Avionics
As NPI Project Manager Avionics you lead development projects (NPI) for new avionics display products to be integrated in cockpits of all types of airplanes and helicopters. It is a process oriented multi-disciplinary development including electronics, software, firmware, mechanics and optics components respecting qualification, certification and safety. You are responsible for the development from project kick-off till product qualification, industrialization and delivery. You lead your project team to success and coordinate within the ScioTeq organization, customer, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Masters degree Electronics/Software
- Analytical, methodical & problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Coordinating skills
- Autonomy & initiative
- Setting priorities, focus on targets
- Stress resistance
- Technical affinity
- Manage NPI product development projects from kick-off till production readiness
- Define, challenge, secure that what is specified (requirements) are the best answer to the customer/market needs.
- Achieve full delivery according to expected project scope, required quality level and successful qualification, certification and industrialization
- Lead the NPI development team to success and stimulate efficient and effective cooperation within ScioTeq Departments
- Define, monitor and manage project schedule
- Manage and monitor the allocated project budget
- Manage the balance between cost, schedule and quality, including (development) process adherence
- Support required customer interaction securing customer satisfaction
- Manage subcontracted developments if appropriate
- Follow up & communicate engineering project status and KPI’s to all relevant stakeholders.
- If required, initiate corrective actions and ensure proper escalation to the right people (report problems on time when certain goals cannot be reached).
- Manage project scope and project risks
- Write internal and external project reports
- Define and execute product launch plan
- Support proposal and bid activity if appropriate
You will join an international environment where innovation is key and colleagues who share determination & high standards of work that move the world forward.
Our head office in Kortrijk is easily accessible due to the traffic-free routes: by car, bike or public transport.
We offer a competitive salary, complimented by extra-legal benefits.
- Company Car
- Meal vouchers of €8
- Transport allowance
- Internet allowance of €50 net
- Yearly bonus
- Group insurance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible salary plan with possibilities for an electric bicycle, tablet, etc.
In addition, we invest in personal growth by offering various training opportunities throughout the year ('Everyone Learns' program, Mtech+ training courses, IT Awareness training, LinkedIn Learning, on the job training & much more).
Furthermore, we value a healthy work-life balance and promote this by offering flexible working hours, possibility to work from home and 32 vacation days.
If you join the ScioTeq family, you can also attend various events and activities (like for example a Company Celebration, Out of office party, Quizes, buddy walks,…) that enhance the team spirit.