Product Manager Defense
Product Manager Defense
Manages the product line portfolio, defines and steers new product development plans, provides general business support (product, price, place, promotion) throughout the product life cycle and creates launch plans for new products. It also includes working with other departments to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Master’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and education in fields of business, engineering or related field
- +10 years of experience
- In depth experience in product management or equivalent experience set
- Must have a strong technical skill set in similar industry or technology
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Business orientation
- Commercial thinking
- Manages the product line portfolio
- Define product specifications
- Commit (to customer) for non-standard product features
- Assess and implement product life cycle initiatives
- Escalation level for technical and product related Terms and Conditions / Statement of Work
- Analyze and report product/technology trends
- Be an expert with respect to competition
- Assist in price setting to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Determine competitive product strategies
- Defines the product launch plans, including introductions at exhibitions and demo’s to customers
- Work with the Marketing Communications group to develop appropriate collateral material (presentations, brochures, etc.)
- Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, manufacturing and operations to develop and provide product definitions customer needs and market opportunities.
- Review and approve engineering changes
You will join an international environment where innovation is key and colleagues who share determination & high standards of work that move the world forward.
Our head office in Kortrijk is easily accessible due to the traffic-free routes: by car, bike or public transport.
We offer a competitive salary, complimented by extra-legal benefits.
- Company Car
- Meal vouchers of €8
- Transport allowance
- Internet allowance of €50 net
- Yearly bonus
- Group insurance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible salary plan with possibilities for electric bicycle, tablet, etc.
In addition, we invest in personal growth by offering various training opportunities throughout the year ('Everyone Learns' program, Mtech+ training courses, IT Awareness training, LinkedIn Learning, on the job training & much more).
Furthermore, we value a healthy work-life balance and promote this by offering flexible working hours, possibility to work from home and 32 vacation days.
If you join the ScioTeq family, you can also attend various events and activities (like for example a Company Celebration, Out of office party, Quizzes, buddy walks,…) that enhance the team spirit.