R&D Project Manager
R&D Project Manager
As R&D Project Manager you are responsible for the management of the engineering activities within the project, supporting completion of all agreed stage gates within the agreed specifications, schedule, budget and contract. The R&D Project Manager acts as the primary interface between all relevant stakeholders within engineering and towards the program manager.
- Masters degree in engineering (electronics, software, mechanics, product development,...)
- Excellent project management skills
- Analytical, methodical & problem solving skills
- Autonomy & initiative
- Setting priorities, focus on targets
- Stress resistance
- Defining, monitoring and managing project schedule
- Challenge, define, secure that what is specified (requirements) are the best answer to the customer/market needs.
- Manage the balance between cost, schedule and quality
- Monitoring and managing the allocated project budget
- Achieving full delivery according to the scope of the project and the required quality level
- Support required customer interaction securing customer satisfaction
- Coordinate subcontractors if appropriate
- Manage the development team towards efficient and effective cooperation with other ScioTeq Departments
- Follow up & communicate engineering project status and KPI’s to all relevant stakeholders.
- If required, initiate corrective actions and ensure proper escalation to the right people (report problems on time when certain goals cannot be reached).
- Manage project scope and project risks from the engineering perspective
- Write internal and external project reports
- Support proposal and bid activity if appropriate
- Join a highly motivated team
- Colleagues who share determination and high standards of work that move the world forward
- Career opportunities in an international environment.
- Challenging projects in high tech markets.
- A competitive salary package and a great company culture with many training opportunities
- Easily accessible by traffic-free routes