Vista 4500, Multi-function console
- Networked video and radar visualization solutions for lower cost of ownership and redundancy
- Affordable yet powerful and modular solution for Land-based Shelter and Naval Multi-Function consoles
- Slim, compact and modular design, allowing multi-display configurations (single-head, top/down,) and future display integration
- Enhanced ergonomics for better user comfort
- Low risk solution with already qualified product line
- ScioTeq organization with extensive experience for long term support requirements
- One stop shop console offering with networked visualization and recording solutions
ScioTeq's Vista 4500 comes in two versions:
- Vista 4500E:
Multi-function console featuring advanced and expandable computing based on the PICMG1.3 computer form factor (PCI-express and PCI
extension slots). The Vista 4500E console is highly cost-effective and fit for a full range of Command and Control applications.
- Vista 4500R:
Multi-function console featuring expandable computing to support up to 10U of 19” rackable computer configurations (VME, cPCI multi-processor configuration).
ScioTeq's Vista 4500 consoles are fully network capable, so they successfully address the needs of modern CIC rooms, where reduced manpower and low cost of ownership are of utmost importance. Networked visualization makes it possible to visualize any real-time data anywhere in the CIC room and offers utmost flexibility, redundancy and survivability.
The Vista 4500 console includes ScioTeq's radar solution as well as ScioTeq's networked video streaming and recording options.
Vista 4500 leaflet
For more detailed information, please request via 'more info' above
From 21.3” 1600x1200, 23" 1920x1080 or 32” 3840x2160 displays. Side by Side, Top/down
Optional PCAP Touchscreen
Large range of input devices supported (Keyboard, track ball, Smartkey, joystick, throttle)
|Touch Input display||Optional 10.1” 1280x800 LCD terminal with multi-touch screen|
|Control terminal||2.7” LCD terminal for health status, control buttons|
|Extensions||Function keys, external USB port, audio, ...|
|Dimensions and weight||Top/Down: 650 x 1540 x 960 mm max, Weight < 160 kg
Side by Side: 1220 x 1350 x 960 mm max, Weight < 190 kg
Single Head: 650 x 1350 x 960 mm max, Weight < 140 kg
|Power||115-220 VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|CPU||PICMG1.3, Intel® Core™ i7-6700 3.4GHz, 16GB memory (up to 32GB)|
|Graphics accelerator||PCIe 3.0 x16 NVIDIA high-performance graphics board|
|Storage||SATA SSD 512GB to 1TB system disk|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to 55° C|
|Storage temperature||-35° C to 70° C|
|Humidity||95% at 40°C non-condensing|
|Degree of enclosure||EN60529, up to 15°|
|Acoustic Noise||MIL-STD-740-1 (SH) Grade C, 54 dB(A) @ 1m|
|Electrical standard||MIL-STD-1399 Section 300A, STANAG 1008 ed9|
For custom options, please contact ScioTeq
Can't find what you are looking for?
For more information or alternative solutions, please click 'contact us' below.