RNA - DVI Series
Real-time KVM switching
- Desktop distribution (DVI-D, audio, USB-HID).
- Via standard IP streams and 10 G network switches.
- Real-time pixelperfect remote desktops for multiple users accessing multiple computers.
- Sub-frame latency, supporting real-time interaction with remote servers.
- RNA devices are ruggedized and MIL-STD qualified
The RNA Series of Real-time Network Adapters provides desktop distribution (DVI-D, audio, USBHID) via standard IP streams and 10G network switches. These devices enable real-time and pixel-perfect remote desktops for multiple users accessing multiple computers.
High-quality video, audio and other data can be shared over IP with sub-frame latency, supporting real-time interaction with remote servers. RNA devices are ruggedized and MIL-STD qualified. They also feature advanced failover configurations and built-in monitoring mechanisms to ensure continuous system availability.
The RNA adapters are highly flexible and can be configured as a decoder, encoder, or both. They support simultaneous streaming of uncompressed and compressed data which enables remote collaboration and screen recording. The RNA decoders allow real-time compositing of multiple high resolution sources per output display, supporting concurrent control of multiple remote computers from a single HMI. Compositing can also be used for displaying multiple sources on overview displays.